Google Ads for Lawyers
Google Ads Management That Guarantees High-ROI.
Get 2-3x more qualified leads & open cases in less time — without increasing your ad spend.
- Increase lead volume & quality.
- Lower cost per lead.
- Lower cost per conversion.
- Win more of your ideal legal clients!
Still struggling with poor quality leads and not having enough new, open cases?
Hiring an agency to run your Google Ads and not get the stellar results you were hoping for is downright injustice in our book.
We are here to put an end to all these:
✖ Bank-draining cost per click.
✖ Abysmal lead quality.
✖ Sky-high cost per conversion that’s surpassed only by your worsening blood pressure.
✖ You’re constantly raising your ad spend but it’s more like a digital black hole — your budget vanishes and you don’t have the results to show for it.
If you’re ready to hit your revenue targets, get in touch.
Partner With Us To Enjoy Remarkable Results Like These…
How Gibbs Wright Increased Leads Generated by 35% in Just 5 Months
- Increased leads generated by over 35%
- Increase visitors to the site by over 65%
- Reduced paid cost per lead by 68%
- Increased paid conversions by 333%
- Scaled ad spend by 84%
"Byron, Maddie and Rob from PixelRush have been absolutely excellent. We've used numerous digital marketing agencies over the years and finally we have found one that provides quality service and real results. It is a bit early to tell but we set a record number of opened matters in the first month with PixelRush, and by the second month we had exceeded that record within 20 days causing us to urgently find more staff to take on the workload. So in short, very effective."
Gibbs Wright Litigation Lawyers
How Crime Victims Lawyers Increased Leads Per Month by 167%
- 32% reduction in cost of leads.
- Scaled to a 167% Increase in peak leads per month.
- Average conversion rate of 32%
- On average, reduced monthly spend by 35% while maintaining leads.
The Top 5 Reasons Behind Unprofitable Google Ads
Having audited over 450+ Google Ads campaigns and spending millions on Google Ads in the last 8 years, I can say that the top reasons for poor performing PPC campaigns are:
- Poor campaign structure.
- Obsessing over the wrong metrics.
- Wasting your ad spend on “traffic traps”.
- Not fine-tuning often enough.
- Low-converting website or landing pages.
While there are more than those, the above 5 are the top reasons.
Which is why the process you use to set up and execute your PPC campaigns can make or break your business results.