SEO for Lawyers
Get Game-changing Results For Your Law Firm With Our Proven SEO Process.
Dominate your industry, be seen everywhere and attract your ideal legal clients — without prohibitive year-long contracts!
- Optimise for attracting ideal prospects & generating more sales — not mere keyword rankings.
- Gain domain authority for the long-term — and sustain it.
- Tailored 12-month SEO roadmap that gets results.
- No prohibitive SEO contracts.
- Detailed and transparent reporting.
“With SEO, We’re Able To Scale Leads & Traffic Without Scaling Our Costs!”
SEO is a long-term strategy the results of which can compound.
It’s an investment that in time will provide you a steady stream of free (and growing) traffic.
Do it right and you will slash your cost per lead significantly.
Leverage the exponential power of SEO in tandem with PPC and you can:
* Gain more visibility and more targeted traffic.
According to SEMrush, 66% of people perform some type of online research before making a purchase online. SEO will let you claim a slice of that pie.
* Reap long-term exponential growth.
SEO helps you strengthen your brand and build your site’s authority (and thus value) over the long term. SEO results can compound over time.
* Engage your prospects at various stages of the buying cycle.
By ranking for relevant keywords, prospects can find you early. This creates an opportunity to build a relationship with them until they’re ready to hire a lawyer.
* Get more + high-quality leads.
61% of B2B marketers stated that SEO and organic traffic generate more leads than any other marketing initiative. (Hubspot’s State of Marketing Report 2021)
* Amplify your gains.
Appearing on top of both the PPC and SEO results can skyrocket your business outcomes. This is what it’s already like for many of our lawyer clients.
Partner With Us To Enjoy Remarkable Results Like These…
How Gibbs Wright Increased Leads Generated by 35% in Just 5 Months
- Increased leads generated by over 35%
- Increase visitors to the site by over 65%
- Reduced paid cost per lead by 68%
- Increased paid conversions by 333%
- Scaled ad spend by 84%
"Byron, Maddie and Rob from PixelRush have been absolutely excellent. We've used numerous digital marketing agencies over the years and finally we have found one that provides quality service and real results. It is a bit early to tell but we set a record number of opened matters in the first month with PixelRush, and by the second month we had exceeded that record within 20 days causing us to urgently find more staff to take on the workload. So in short, very effective."
Gibbs Wright Litigation Lawyers
How Crime Victims Lawyers Increased Leads Per Month by 167%
- 32% reduction in cost of leads.
- Scaled to a 167% Increase in peak leads per month.
- Average conversion rate of 32%
- On average, reduced monthly spend by 35% while maintaining leads.
Get Tailored Solutions Using Our Proven SEO Process
Although we use a proven process, we don’t do a one-size-fits-all SEO solution.
While the goal is to always optimise and create traffic-sucking content, how that looks will differ from business to business.
So we apply tried-and-tested frameworks and SEO strategies but we determine the right SEO implementation for your business through analysis, rigorous testing, and feedback loops.
“We set a record number of opened matters in the first month with PixelRush. By the second month we had exceeded that record within 20 days causing us to urgently find more staff to take on the workload.”
Gibbs Wright Litigation Lawyers
Our 4 Stages of SEO Include:
Stage 1: Strategy
Stage 1 involves setting up your law firm’s strategy and laying the foundations for tracking so that we can accurately understand how many leads your campaigns are generating.
- Website quality audit and keyword gap analysis
- Identify short, moderate and long-term strategies.
- Set up performance tracking & dashboards
- Create your 12-Month SEO Success Roadmap
Stage 2: Onpage Optimisation
Stage 2 we get hands-on with your site to implement and address the areas we’ve discovered in stage 1.
- The site, URL structure & search relevance.
- Service and sub-service pages
- Local pages
- Site speed
- Technical SEO (meta titles + descriptions)
- Copy optimisation
- Plus many other areas.
Stage 3: Link Building
In Stage 3 we are link building to increase your website’s authority and power in Google Search. It will help you to be more competitive on high-competition search terms.
- Create local citations and business listings
- Create a Google My Business page if needed
- Prospect for quality niche-relevant backlinking opportunities
- Email outreach
- Content and link negotiation with webmasters
- Reverse engineer competitor backlinks
- Content creation for linking opportunities
Stage 4: Content
In Stage 4 we start to create blog content for your website to attract more organic visitors and to allow your site to be discovered at different stages of the buying lifecycle.
- Topic ideation and scheduling.
- Q&A session to leverage your knowledge
- Optimisation of internal content written by your team.
- Blogs are written each month based on the investment.
- Blog rewrites used for link building.
- Blog content commences when stage 2 is complete or at an acceptable level.
What You Get With Our SEO Services
Proven track record with law firms
Detailed SEO Reports.
Gain Domain Authority
Growing your revenue is our #1 priority.
Long-term, Sustained Results
Why Use Pixelrush For Your Law Firm’s SEO?
We get results.
Our proven methods work, plain and simple.
We use ethical SEO techniques.
We don’t do keyword stuffing, duplicate keywords, content padding and questionable backlinking practices. Nor do we try to get rankings for useless, low-competition keywords and pass them off as “great results”.
We track everything.
And we tell you exactly what we have done, what we’re doing and what we plan to do (and show you the results) so you know exactly what’s happening.
No lock in contracts.
We don’t believe in holding you hostage. Instead we let our results compel you to stay. All we ask is you give us a month’s notice. Easy!
We are Proactive and Collaborative.
We identify potential issues and implement preventative solutions. We hunt for opportunities you can exploit. And when we do, we present our ideas and suggestions to you on how to improve your KPIs, leads, conversions, and sales.
Why Customers Love PixelRush
Byron, Maddie and Rob from PixelRush have been absolutely excellent. We’ve used numerous digital marketing agencies over the years and finally we have found one that provides quality service and real results. It is a bit early to tell but we set a record number of opened matters in the first month with PixelRush, and by the second month we had exceeded that record within 20 days causing us to urgently find more staff to take on the workload. So in short, very effective.Spencer Wright Gibbs Wright Litigation Lawyers
For the 2nd time in a couple of years I have worked with Byron at PixelRush who has delivered terrific results for my law firm and other online business. Byron provides results quickly and effectively and, having a good understanding of SEO personally, I am quite comfortable recommending PixelRush to anyone looking for experienced SEO and web development services. I look forward to working with you again Byron!Nick Karolidis Karolidis & Co
Byron and the team are fantastic to work with. High quality web design and development work, very responsive and great problem solvers to achieve the objectives we identified at the beginning of the project.
A humble approach backed up with exceptional delivery. Would highly recommend Pixelrush.Joshua Smithe Aptum Legal
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is it like to work with a legal focused marketing agency?
We serve law firms because we truly believe that you are doing important work in the world. We always do our best and we believe in being honest and fully transparent. Working with us means finally getting the focus, attention (and the stellar results!) you deserve.
- How will you attract new visitors to my law firm?
We specialise in Google Ads and Search Optimisation. These two channels are our core channels for driving huge growth for the law firms that we work with. If somebody wants a lawyer then the first place they search is Google, it’s singlehandedly the best method you have for rapidly scaling your legal firm while providing you firm with a consistent, predictable and reliable form of new opportunities that you can build upon. While many law firms question the quality of the leads generated from Google our Client Pathway system allows us to pre qualify your leads based on your unique requirements. If you’re seeking a specific type of customer, we can present each prospect with a set of questions that allows them to qualify whether they are a good fit for your legal firm or not. Consider it like a decision tree for who you decide to speak with and who you don’t. Not only will you speak to a much higher quality prospect, we’ll also optimise all your campaigns around qualified leads and clients rather than bad leads that you can’t or won’t work with. It means our campaigns will rapidly align with great prospects and we can continue to market your business where we can find more of those.
- Why SEO Is one of the best marketing channels for law firms?
- How does a lawyer's website impact SEO?
There are several ways in which a lawyer’s website can impact SEO:
- Content: The content on a lawyer’s website plays a crucial role in SEO. It should be relevant, informative, and useful to potential clients. Search engines favour websites with high-quality, well-written content that is regularly updated.
- Keywords: Including relevant keywords in the website’s content can help it rank higher in search results for those keywords. Lawyers should research and use keywords that potential clients are likely to use when searching for legal services.
- Meta tags and titles: Meta tags and titles are pieces of code that help search engines understand the content of a website. They should include relevant keywords and accurately reflect the content of the webpage.
- User experience: A website that is easy to navigate and provides a good user experience can improve SEO. This includes having a responsive design that works well on mobile devices, fast loading times, and clear calls to action.
- Backlinks: Backlinks, or links from other websites to a lawyer’s website, can help to improve its ranking in search results. Having high-quality backlinks from reputable websites can signal to search engines that the website is trustworthy and relevant.
Overall, a lawyer’s website plays a significant role in their SEO efforts. By focusing on creating high-quality content, using relevant keywords, optimizing meta tags and titles, improving user experience, and building backlinks, lawyers can improve the SEO of their website and attract more qualified leads from search engines.
- How will an agency specialising in law firm SEO help?
There are several reasons why it is important to use an agency that specialises in law firm SEO:
- Expertise: A SEO agency that specialises in law firms will have a deep understanding of the specific needs and challenges of the legal industry. They will be able to tailor their SEO strategies to meet the unique needs of law firms and help them to achieve their marketing goals.
- Industry knowledge: A specialised agency will have a thorough understanding of the legal industry and the keywords and phrases that potential clients are using to search for legal services. This can help to improve the relevance and effectiveness of their SEO efforts and ensure results come faster.
- Time-saving: Working with a specialised agency can save time and resources for law firms. They can handle the technical aspects of SEO, such as keyword research and website optimisation, freeing up the law firm to focus on their core business.
- ROI: A specialised agency will have the skills and expertise to deliver a strong return on investment for their clients. By focusing on high-quality, targeted SEO efforts, they can help law firms to attract more qualified leads and generate more business and do it more quickly than other generalist agencies.
Overall, using an agency that specialises in law firm SEO can provide many benefits, including expertise, industry knowledge, time-saving, and a strong return on investment. It is an important consideration for law firms looking to improve their online presence and attract more qualified leads from search engines.
- What is a law firm SEO agency?
A law firm SEO agency is a company that specialises in providing search engine optimization (SEO) services to law firms. These agencies help law firms to improve their online presence and reach more potential clients by optimising their websites for search engines and implementing various SEO strategies.
Some of the services that a law firm SEO agency might offer include keyword research, website optimisation and CRO, content marketing, link building, and local SEO. They may also provide consultation and guidance on how to improve the overall online presence of a law firm, including website design, social proof, visibility and more.
Law firm SEO agencies typically work with clients on a contract basis, with the goal of improving the ranking of the law firm’s website in search engine results pages (SERPs) for relevant keywords. This can help the law firm to attract more qualified leads and generate more business from search engines like Google.